Sunday, September 6, 2015

Cambell´s pays tribute to Chris Kyle ⭐️

Dallas Stars

Jack Campbell was sure what he wanted on his new mask. He told it to me already last winter, and I started to brainstorm and sketch how it could be done.⭐️

Jack wanted to pay tribute to the Navy Seal Chris Kyle, also called The Legend. Known from his book American Sniper. I read the book about his life and I started to plan how the design could be created.

Both Jack and I wanted the design to be very worthy, and true tribute to Chris Kyle. A mask to be proud of.⭐️

We decided to create the mask in this style; a worthy, elegant design, with a vintage touch. All created in black and white, with some vintage coloring.🎨

The layout we created as a Storyteller design📚. One side connected to the team, and the other side a tribute to Chris Kyle. I painted the design in a mix of airbrush and also old school brush. I love to mix paint techniques when I paint, to reach the goals for every new unique painting.🎨

Thanks Jack, I am so proud to be your artist, and thank you for your trust in my art to create your visions.😊

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all.❤️