Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The new Optimus Reim look is here...👾

Toronto Maple Leafs

Be ready folks, James Reimer´s new Optimus Reim look is ready to be unleashed…👊🏻💥

James Reimer and I have been working together for many years. I love to work with you James, come up with new design ideas and play with the fantasy. I start with a blank paper, and we send sketches back and forth, then I start to paint and create.🎨

This new design is once again based on his nickname Optimus Reim. It is a mix of an action design with action paintings, and when you come closer a new world of details opens up, you will find the blue prints of the construction of Optimus Reim!🔎

On a distance it is a classic Maple Leafs design with the Leaf in focus🍁, and when you look closer🔎 the mask transform in front of your eyes, just like a real Transformer.💪🏻

The design is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX💎.

I love the challenge to come up with new cool design ideas day in day out. And be ready folks, James and I have already new stuff in the pipeline…🎯

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest in my paintings, I appreciate it a lot.❤️