Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Svensson´s new Skellefteå mask has a raw look

Skellefteå AIK

Today we have the pleasure to present the latest mask artwork for my friend Markus Svensson.👊🏻💥

Markus is from Småland in Sweden just like I, and I remember when Markus was a kid and followed the big goalies of his team Oskarshamn to my studio when I painted their masks. And now is Markus himself a big boy playing in the SHL. It is awesome to follow the goalies careers… and I feel old..😊

Markus new mask follows in the same line as his previous masks. It is very old school, and a rough and raw look with vintage effects and splatter effects. The matte finish of the mask gives the design that extra raw look and fit the black perfect.🎨

Just as usual the design is loaded with details all over the mask to tell the story of Markus Svensson📚. The skull on the top is a tribute to his new home of Skellefteå. And just as usual all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX💎 is here.

Thanks Markus, I am so proud to be your mask artist from mask to mask for so many years, more than a decade!😊

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all.❤️