Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Who do you gonna call? 👻

Edmonton Oilers

Yep, the Goalbusters new spoky Oil bucket is here...👊🏻 Cam Talbot is getting ready for the new season with his new team Edmonton Oilers...😎

Slimer is all over the mask, of course in orange color... And he looks more slimy than ever...🎨

And as the true ghost he is, he glows in the dark💡... DAVEART GLOW Tech FX and all kind of FX💎 are all over the mask...

When you come really close to the ghost, if you dare, you will find all the details all over the mask..🔎

Cam, I love to be your Goalbuster artist and create your mask art, thank you!😀

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest. I am so happy and thankful, I am living my dream and I promise I will always work hard for you hockey fans all over the world. ❤️