Sunday, September 6, 2015

Rocky on Neuvirth's new Flyers mask💥👊🏻

Philadelphia Flyers

Today we have the pleasure to present my friend Michal Neuvirth's new Flyers mask. Michal and I have been working together for many years. Michal was sure what he wanted on his new Flyers mask.. He wanted a tribute to Rocky.💥👊🏻

I loved the idea and I started to brainstorm. I love the Rocky movies, and I came up with a plan how we could create the design. I started to paint...🎨

The tribute painting to Rocky is created in many different techniques, I love to mix techniques when I paint. In focus is the painting of Rocky and his trainer, created in airbrush. The rest is created in a mix of airbrush, brush and sketch pencil.🎨

On a distance the design is a clean cut Flyers design which live and breath Flyers. And when you come closer the design becomes a storyteller design📚. Among all the details you will find the castle from Michal's home town🏰.

Just as usual the design is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX💎.

Thanks Michal, I am so proud to be your artist. We have already more cool stuff in the pipeline 😀 Be ready folks..

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for you interest.❤️