Friday, September 11, 2015

Ellis new Caps mask in a matte vintage style🎨👊🏻

Washington Capitals

Today we have the pleasure to present the new Washington Capitals mask for my friend Dan Ellis.😎

Dan and I have been working together for 10 years, it is a long line of exciting masks we have created together. With this new Washington Capitals mask Dan wanted to do a design i the old school era.⭐️

We brainstormed together, and a plan emerged, I started to create.🎨

On a distance it is a very classic design with the Caps eagle in focus. All created in a vintage style which fits the matte finish perfect. Then when you come closer it opens up and becomes a Storyteller mask📚. I love the challenge of creating the designs in the details.🔎

And just as usual you will find all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX💎 in the creation.

Thanks Dan! I love to be your artist!😊

You are welcome to check out the mask in the mask gallery or on our Facebook page. You´ll also find a lot of behind the scene photos on our Instagram, and you´re welcome to follow us also on Twitter.

Thank you all for your interest in my paintings.❤️